1) What is La Terre Verte?
We are a brick and mortar store that has been in business since 2006 in Reno, Nevada. We have started our ecommerce store since late 2019. Also, it means "The Green Earth" in French.
2) What is fair trade?
Fair trade in very important to support which is why we launched our business to begin with. According to fairtradecertified.org "Fair trade is a global movement made up of a diverse network of producers, companies, shoppers, advocates, and organizations putting people and planet first." Better for people, better for the planet. Win-win.
3) Do you support local producers? Yes, we do. We feature locally made products within our city, state, and country in our shop. We hope to feature more online as well.
4) Where do you ship to? Shipping is only available within the continental United States. Products are shipped from the United States.
5) What is the return policy?Returns must be done within 30 days of ordering. Step One: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know would like to return an item and send us info on the product, a copy of packing slip, a picture of the item, and why you are returning it. Required for all returns:the product along with the original packing with any and all associated tags, inserts, and accessories, as well as the original packing slip so that we can credit you for the return. Buyer pays any/all shipping costs and responsible for making sure product arrives to distributor without damage.
Step Two: Please send product along with items above to:
2808 Hibiscus Drive, Unit 8
Edgewater, FL 32141
6) What if something arrives broken? Please email us a picture of the item and copy of the packing slip to email@example.com. We will help facilitate an exchange for a replacement item.
7) What if I have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) What is our favorite color? Green.