1) What is La Terre Verte?
We are a brick and mortar store that has been in business since 2006 in Reno, Nevada. We have started our ecommerce store since late 2019. Also, it means "The Green Earth" in French.
2) What is fair trade?
Fair trade in very important to support which is why we launched our business to begin with. According to fairtradecertified.org "Fair trade is a global movement made up of a diverse network of producers, companies, shoppers, advocates, and organizations putting people and planet first." Better for people, better for the planet. Win-win.
3) Do you support local producers? Yes, we do. We feature locally made products within our city, state, and country in our shop. We hope to feature more online as well.
4) Where do you ship to? Shipping is only available within the continental United States. Products are shipped from the United States. For products on the website under "In Store", items can be be picked up or mailed from Reno, NV. For all other products, they will be shipped from Florida. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order. Mail time varies per the mailing service.
5) What is the return policy? Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, all sales are final unless items arrived damaged. We will work with manufacturer to send replacement. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sold from our shop, are final sales. Items from Global Crafts, are subject to their replacement policy for defective items only. La Terre Verte needs to be notified upon receipt of damaged item. Proof of condition of item as it arrived will be required. No returns accepted. Exchanges are possible for merchandise that arrives in damaged condition.
6) What if something arrives broken? Please email us a picture of the item and copy of the packing slip to email@example.com. We will help facilitate an exchange for a replacement item.
7) What if I have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) What is our favorite color? Green.